- so, I gained a pound this week. Not good. But it does provide me with an extra bit of motivation for next week! And thanks to those who said it’s muscle but my belly bulge says otherwise. Anyway, onwards!
- I’m really proud of how I’m dealing with this week. I don’t have a single night at home this week and it used to be that that would send me into a tailspin. Instead, I’m enjoying being so sociable and just going with the flow.
- I’m seeing my friend Crystal tonight and I’m really looking forward to it.
- where has the sunshine gone?! I thought Spring had arrived?!
- I have five days leave to use before July and I’ve decided to have a whole week off. I’m so excited to book it when my boss gets in!
- we’re taking C to Lego land in a couple of weeks and I’m SO excited! I just hope he doesn’t ask me to go on any scary rides…
- 11 days until I get to smush Steph and Jen!!! 💃💃💃
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.